1979: TECNOGI’s core business is the production of impregnated and plastic materials for use in counters and toe-puffs for shoes.
In addition, TecnoGi produces and distributes reinforcement materials and hot-melt adhesives for the shoe and leathergoods industries. TecnoGi has since experienced continuous growth and has established a number of subsidiaries, including:
- 1995 TECNOGI JASMINE: is a company based in China – Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, has developed, produced and marketed thermoplastic toe-puffs, counters and other reinforcement materials.
- 1996 TECNO GI PLAST: company specialized in extruded materials.
- 1999 TECNOGI INDIA Pvt Ltd: TecnoGi established a Joint-venture in 1999 to process and distribute TecnoGi materials to the Indian market.
- Two facilities, one in South (Chennai), one in North (Agra), offer cut, skived and pre-moulded counters and toe-puffs to our customers in these regions.
- 1999 SIPOL: production of polyester and polyammide polymers and hot –melts adhesives .www.sipol.com