Ref: article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (below, “GDPR”)
Tecnogi S.p.A.protects your privacy for personal data processing acquired via the
1 – GENERAL INFORMATION
Users (below, including “interested”,ex article 4, paragraph 1 GDPR) are informed of the following general profiles, valid for all areas of treatment:
- The Data Controller of The Treatment is Tecnogi S.p.A.in the person of its legal representative, based in Borgolavezzaro (NO) 28071, Via del Vallo 7 VAT no./Tax Code 00456870039, which you can also contact at the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org/ and phone number: +39 0321 88821 or via PEC address: email@example.com.
- All user data, referred directly or indirectly to individuals is treated lawfully, fairly and transparently with respect for the person concerned, in accordance with the general principles ofarticle 5 – GDPR.
- We have taken specific security measures to prevent loss, unlawful, or incorrect uses, and unauthorised access.
- The site collects data using computer or paper systems and media (see “Printing of computer documents), only “common” data or information that does not include “particular categories of data” (personal data reveal racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership). As well as dealing with genetic data, biometric data to uniquely identifying a person, data relating to the person’s health or sexual life or sexual orientation or “judicial data” (personal data relating to criminal convictions crimes or related security measures).
- The web hosting of the site is held by the provider Kualo Limited and maintained by Computer Design Srl Via Piave, 46 20010 Santo Stefano Ticino (MI) Italy Phone: +39 02.974821 VAT number 11980150152 which takes care of the contents.
- The company Kualo Limited https://www.kualo.com/ as the Website Hosting Manager in the UK, whose legal basis for the non-EU transfer account is guaranteed by the adequacy decision adequacy decision under Art. 45 (ex GDPR) of the European Commission of 21 June 2021; any other data transfers to managers and/or sub-managers abroad will be covered by standard contractual clauses and/or by a relative adequacy decision, in accordance with art.45 and 46 GDPR
- The updated list of people authorised for treatment on behalf of the Holder, as well as external treatment managers designated by Tecnogi S.p.A.is available at the Holder’s office.
2 – YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Describes how to manage personal data acquired through this website https://www.tecnogi.com that provide for possible interaction with the users:
- (2.1) Navigation data
- (2.2) Contact us
- (2.3) Other data
- (2.4) Cookies
2.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures in charge of the operation of this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified stakeholders, but which by their very nature could – through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties – allow to identify users. This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the site, The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation addresses, of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good, end error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and user’s computer environment.
|Purpose and Legal basis of treatment (GDPR art.13, par. 1, c)||These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check its proper functioning. The data could also be used to establish liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrime against the site (legitimate interests of the owner – GDPR considering 49).|
|Scope of communication (GDPR art.13, par. 1, lett. e, f )||The Data are processed by the Holder’s internal staff, regularly authorised and instructed to treat (GDPR art. 29 as well as by duly appointed external managers (see paragraph 1.6).|
|Data retention period (GDPR art.13, par. 2, lett. a)||The Data are stored for very short fractions of time or for the strictly necessary time required by the navigation itself.|
|Provision (art.13, par. 2, lett. f of the GDPR)||The data are not provided by the person concerned but is automatically acquired site’s technology systems.|
2.2 Contact us
In the “contact-us” section, and in other sections of the site where there is a contact link (..), you allow the person to send his contact request to the Tecnogi Staff, who acquires the contact data received on a spontaneous initiative person concerned.
|Purpose and legal basis of treatment (GDPR-art.13, paragraph 1, C)||Identification and contact details (first name and/or last name/email) are requested. The submission of the request takes place on the basis of the consent of the person concerned, free and informed, expressed by unequivocal positive action (GDPR-art.6, co. 1, a, considering 32) with the compilation of appropriate form and/or by virtue of the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same person (GDPR-art.6, co.1, B).|
|Scope of communication (GDPR-art.13, paragraph 1, e, f).||The data are processed by the Holder’s internal staff, regularly authorised and instructed to treat (GDPR-art.29) as well as by duly appointed external managers (see paragraph 1.6).|
|Data retention period (GDPR-art.13, paragraph 2, a).||The data are generally kept for times compatible with the purpose of the collection, in order to respond to this request; for users who have become customers, the retention period is equal to the duration of the contractual relationship. For other categories of interested parties, the retention period may not be longer than the statutory time limit.|
|Provision (GDPR-art.13, paragraph 2, f)||The provision of data (possible first name/last name/@mail), optional excluding the only @mail necessary to obtain a response from Tecnogi staff; further data contained in the body of the message is entirely optional, making it possible to facilitate the contact and/or subject of the request sent by the person concerned.|
2.3 Other data voluntarily provided by you.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail and/or ordinary to the other addresses indicated on this site (firstname.lastname@example.org /..) involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the missive. If the sender submits their resume to submit their professional application, it remains solely responsible for the relevance and accuracy of the data sent. In any case, the sender must refrain from sending information within the “particular categories of data” or “judicial data” (see paragraph 1.4 – General Information); in case of receipt, this information will be deleted, not being treated by the Holder in any way.
3.0 YOUR RIGHTS
3.1 You will be able to freely exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of Tecnogi data:
(a) Obtain confirmation that you are processing data about you or not, and in that case, obtain access to data and processing information.
b) Request the adjustment of inaccurate data;
c) Request the deletion of the data in case, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were requested; In this case, Tecnogi will cease to process the data, unless they are necessary for the verification, exercise or defence of a right.
d) Request the application of the limitation of the processing of data, in which case they can only be processed with the consent of the person concerned. The exceptions are the retention of the data itself and the use for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right or for the protection of the rights of other physical or legal entities or for reasons of relevant public interest of the European Union or a state Member.
(e) Oppose, in all or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of your data, in this case, Tecnogi will have to cease to process the data itself, unless they are necessary to defend against possible complaints.
(f) Receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the data provided to Tecnogi or request that Tecnogi transfer it directly to another holder when technically possible.
(g) Revoke the consent granted, if applicable, for the purposes specified in paragraph 2 without prejudging the legitimacy of the treatment on the basis of the consent given prior to the withdrawal..
3.2 These rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, and data portability may be exercised directly by the person concerned or by his legal or voluntary representative, by requesting Tecnogi to his data. Ref: Borgolavezzaro (NO) 28071, Via del Vallo 7 or email at amministrazione@Tecnogi.com or, finally, email pec at email@example.com.
You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
4.0 POLICY UPDATE
It should be noted that this information may be subject to periodic review, including in relation to the relevant legislation and jurisprudence. In the event of significant changes, appropriate evidence will be given on the home page of the site for a reasonable time. However, please consult this policy periodically. This is an information, made under art. 13 of the GDPR, valid exclusively for the www.Tecnogi.com website and not for other websites possibly consulted by the user via link.